Amazon BestSeller Top 100 True Crime and Family Relationships

Amazon BestSeller Top 100 True Crime and Family Relationships
Winner of Top 10 True Crime Book Awards 2011

Sunday, December 18, 2011

TRUE CRIME BOOK REVIEW 12/15/11--"HE KILLED OUR JANNY"


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Free-Press-Release.com) December 18, 2011 -- The True Crime Book Review is out on "HE KILLED OUR JANNY": A Family's Search for the Truth by Sherrie Lueder. This book review is sure to strike a cord with many and stir up alot of controversy, especially with individuals who have been physically, sexually or emotionally abused.

Following is an exerpt from the review:

... "And thus began Janyce’s fatal journey with a very evil man.
In her new book author Sherrie Lueder recounts the life of Richard and Jaynce Hansen, as told to her by two of Janyce’s children and Court documents. “He Killed Our Janny” doesn’t read so much like a book, per se, but more like written account of a friend’s story. It was a pleasant change from the textbook-style of many of today’s writers. When I was reading, I didn’t want to stop; when I had to put it down, I couldn’t wait to get back to reading. I wanted to know the ending.

But there was one glaring problem – I could never quite garner any sympathy for Jaynce. I don’t wish anyone to suffer physical (or other) abuse from anyone. But when the victim learns her lover has hidden his marriage from her for months and stays with him, then marries him, and later walks outside to keep from hearing the screams of her daughters as they are sexual assaulted, and, despite their please for help, stands frozen as the children are physically beaten, I have NO sympathy when he winds up killing her. NONE!

Oh I know, someone here is going to tell me I don’t know what I would do until I was in that situation. Wrong, I do. If a man, husband or not, sexually assaulted my daughter, I would kill him. And if it means spending the rest of my life in prison, so be it – but he definitely won’t touch her again. If my child was being assaulted and crying for help, you can bet your last dollar I’m going to take an iron skillet to the backside of his head. And when he comes to, I’ll hit him again. And repeat, repeat, repeat."

... "it’s an interesting read and feels more like a friend telling a story than a book. Book voyeurs who are able to tackle tough subject matter will love “He Killed Our Janny” by Sherrie Lueder."

To read the full review follow this link:  http://truecrimebookreviews.com/2011/12/he-killed-our-janny-sherrie-leuder/
http://truecrimebookreviews.com/2011/12/he-killed-our-janny-sherrie-leuder/ Available in paperback, Kindle or Nook format

No comments:

Post a Comment